Unitek Operations (PTY) Ltd will employ a skilled, committed and competent workforce to ensure we provide the best possible service as well as the highest quality craftsmanship.
- To adopt the Highest Business Code of Conduct, Ethics and Business Practise.
- Unitek Operations (PTY) Ltd will ensure training to all staff members as per individual designations and in accordance with our client specifications.
- To empower and develop our employees into confidant individuals, with the ability to fulfil any task at hand.
- Unitek Operations (PTY) Ltd will not compromise at any given time on the quality of our workmanship, nor will any concession be made regarding Safety Standards and Procedures.
- To meet completion times and dates without compromising quality or safety.
- Every employee to have a co-operative and responsible attitude in the workplace.
To foster a relationship of:
- Mutual Trust and Respect